Memberships & Accreditations
As a company with safety at the centre of all operations, we exceed the assessment standards required in order that CHAS members and users alike can be assured that work we undertake is being completed safely.
- Health and safety policy statement
- The organisation for health and safety
- The specific health and safety arrangements to a standard acceptable to customers.
Constructionline is the UK’s leading procurement and supply chain management service that collects, assesses and monitors standard company information through a set of questions that are aligned to PAS 91, the standardised pre-qualification questionnaire developed by BSI to reduce duplication within the construction industry.
This means that we no longer need to repeatedly duplicate our standard company information for every construction tender. Our registration number is 164960.
Staff Training & Qualifications
As part of our commitment to providing top quality decorating for commercial clients, while also maintaining the highest standards of safety, our staff members are trained and certified in:
- SSSTS (Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme)
- IPAF qualified to use mechanical access equipment
- PASMA trained to erect tower scaffolds
- City and Guilds / NVQ to Advanced Craft Level
- CSCS registered
- Asbestos Awareness