Health & Safety
Our decorators are fully trained with all site safety procedures and work in accordance with our health and safety policy. Appropriate risk assessments and method statements are carried out as part of our process and we will of course work within your health and safety procedures whilst on site.
Diamond is committed to ensuring the health, safety and welfare of it's employees is not compromised and have a robust health & safety policy which is reviewed each year. We discuss, exchange and evaluate ideas relating to health & safety at work with all employees on a regular basis by way of:
- Allowing an external health and safety advisor to carry out independent audits on our procedures
- Providing ongoing training programmes for all our operatives to keep them up to date with health and safety legislation
- Ensuring that risk assessments and method statements are completed on every project to identify potential hazards
In addition, Diamonds health and safety policy is structured to include the following key areas:
- Tool Box Talks
- First Aid
- Manual Handling
- Site Rules & Site Induction
Diamond are committed to continuous improvement and pollution prevention. Objectives and targets are sought to address, amongst other issues, the following key aims:-
- Improvement of waste management.
- Improvement of energy and fuel efficiency.
- Improve resource efficiency and use of materials from sustainable sources where possible.
- Improvement of awareness and understanding of environmental issues amongst employees.
We hold a relevant waste carrier licence facilitating the removal of waste from our clients properties and by recycling old stock and donating unwanted items to the local colleges we minimise our waste.
If you are a local organisation, and are interested in re-using any of our surplus paint, please get in touch and we will be happy to arrange a donation.